Ole Oliver Leaf Extract 500ml
Your Natural Bodyguard
Without a sufficiently performing immune system, your body is vulnerable to any sickness, disease or illness that comes its way. But while your immune system is busy protecting your body, what is protecting your immune system?
Olive leaf extract is widely considered the ultimate natural defender of your immune system, containing 400% greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C, and up to 40 times more polyphenolics than extra-virgin olive oil.
With its high content of antioxidants and polyphenolic capacity, olive leaf extract is a powerful combatant against free radicals.
Despite the promise and usefulness of olive leaf extract, it should not be considered a ‘miracle cure’. As with other dietary supplements, the extract is most effective as part of a balanced diet and when complemented by sufficient exercise. With these basic considerations addressed, olive leaf extract has been found to play a very beneficial role in achieving a healthy and well-rounded lifestyle.
The Source of Goodness
The use of olive leaf extract is steeped in history, with affirmative scientific tests dating back to the 19th Century. From initial studies that isolated a class of chemical compound called phenols, to the flood of investigative research that this original testing engendered, olive leaf extract today remains one of the most exciting and unique herbal discoveries.
The extract from olive leaves contains various trace elements that are vital to good health, including Vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, betacarotene, and a wide range of important amino acids. Olive leaf extract is also a rich source of antioxidants. Traditionally, olive leaf extract has been used to treat fevers, cold and flus, common coughs and asthma.
Olive leaf extract is well known to help maintain a normal and healthy cardiovascular system and assist in the maintenance of normal heart function.
- Supports your immune system
- Minimises free radical damage to your body’s cells caused by pollutants, prolonged exposure to the sun, poor diet, and substances such as alcohol and cigarettes
- Assists the maintenance of good health year round with daily doses
- Lessens the damage caused by oxidation, which occurs whenever we breathe in oxygen
- Promotes normal heart function and a healthy cardiovascular system
Getting the Most Out of Olives
While olive products are known for high concentrations of antioxidants and phenolic compounds, not all olive products contain the same concentration level. Of all olive products, only olive oil that is labelled as extra-virgin (acidity <1%) and olive leaf extract are considered superior sources of phenols. When comparing olive oil and olive leaf extract, it is the leaf extract that contains considerably higher concentrations of phenolic compounds - up to 40 times greater. According to one test conducted by the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries’ Agricultural Institute, olive leaf extract was found to contain 6360-8190 mg/L of phenol levels, compared to 200-800 mg/L in extra-virgin olive oil. As well as higher phenol levels, olive leaf extract also has the advantage of providing higher antioxidant levels without the high fat content of extra-virgin olive oil.
Why ‘pick’ Olé olive leaf extract?
Whether it is the fresh-picked origin of the leaf, the history of expertise pertinent to the growers of Olé olive trees, or the branch-to-bottle processing… the reasons for choosing Olé are as wide as the benefits you derive from making that choice.
International genetic bank: The olive trees used to create Olé are scientifically selected based on DNA identification and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) selection. The growers of Olé’s fresh olive leaves tested 60 different olive varieties from 12 countries to identify the variety that is most perfectly suited to fresh leaf extract production.
Halal Certified: Olé is processed, prepared and packaged in a Halal-Certified Facility.
- Selected from the world’s best... Grown in Australia: Egypt, Morocco, Chile, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Australia, Argentina, USA and Tunisia.
• Pour Olé onto a teaspoon and consume straight from the bottle for quick and easy consumption.
• Mix one teaspoon of Olé with your fruit juice or other beverage; mix only half a teaspoon for children.
• Add a teaspoon of Olé directly to your food; add only half a teaspoon for children.
• Drink plenty of water in between your doses of Olé.
• Store below 30ºC to ensure the integrity of Olé.